Retained Search Redefined
The Winner Partners’ on-demand partnership model leverages the expertise of a diverse set of subject-matter experts, classified by industry and function, to match the needs of our clients. This agile delivery model allows us to tailor our solutions and services to meet the everchanging and aggressive demands of our clients.
Our Partners execute search assignments. From the first call, a potential candidate is speaking with a seasoned Partner of the firm. Candidates are identified, recruited, and evaluated by our team of highly experienced Partners. The Partner conveys our client’s opportunity and culture and starts building a rapport.
- Experience – We have placed hundreds of leaders and have interviewed thousands of prospective candidates.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Is not an afterthought with our search process but is integral to everything we do.
- Speed – Winner Partners brings the best time to hire stats in the industry and never sacrifices quality
- Process – Our proprietary selection process assists boards with making informed, datadriven decisions.
- Research-Driven Recruiting – We generate fresh networks and original market intelligence for each assignment to augment our deep industry connections.
- Future Focused Talent – Our Team actively pursues
emerging and next generation leaders to further the overall lifecycle of the nonprofit profession.
- Knowledge Leaders –Targeting local, regional, and national candidates with multifunctional and cross industry backgrounds and experiences provides selection committees with a comprehensive, versatile candidate slate.
- TEAM – Our clients have access to the most talented, driven, and committed consultants in the industry.
Career by Design
Our Career Design platform empowers the successful professional seeking their next career challenge or the emerging leader desiring to break into a top leadership position, by giving them the tools, resources, and team to put them in the driver’s seat.
Candidate Collateral – Document Design & Creation – Customized, executive-level documents convey your value for the targeted industry & role.
Strategy Definition & Target Identification - Your Winning Career Search Strategy Defined.
Brand Refinement & Executive Effectiveness - Perfect for Executives wanting a “refresh” as they embark on a new opportunity.
Behavior-Based Interviewing - Preparation is key to a successful interview.
Marketing & Active Outreach - Winner Partners put the power of networking into action for you.
Our experience, resources, and expertise positions Winner Partners as a valued partner for the next step in your career. The proven methodology we have established is complemented by a world-class team of experienced professionals to provide you with unparalleled access to top opportunities and gives you the confidence to successfully “ace” any interview. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your career goals in further detail.
Learn more about Winner Partners Career by Design
The ability to communicate effectively is one of the most in-demand “soft skills,” according to an analysis of some 940,000 job listings. – Monster, April 2018
Additional Solutions & Services
Winner Partners ACTIVELY listens to the wants and needs of our clients and candidates. We tailor our core services and solutions to match those needs.
We take an outside, holistic view of the organization including structure and leadership effectiveness. The process assesses the overall health of an organization and is tailored for organizations moving through various types of transition, leadership change, or those in need of bench building.
Forward-thinking organizations have utilized talent mapping as a part of strategic workforce planning. When evaluating the organization’s existing talent, our team has the ability to forecast future needs by specific skills and experience. Winner Partners can fill any gaps with targeted talent sweeps.
When a downsizing or reduction in force affects a business’s workforce, our team assists the displaced employee(s) with a custom program to provide the resources, support mechanisms, and outplacement toolkit designed to help them positively transition to their next opportunity.
Our commitment to Community, Urban & Economic Development fostered a partnership with ED.life. This cutting-edge online portal of information for the busy executive represents the largest and latest collection of industry news, organizations, and jobs in this sector.